Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions
A - Z of Resident Services:
You are here:
Damaged or Missing Road Sign

Damaged or Missing Road Sign -
Reporting a Highway Issue

Damaged or Missing Road Signs

A secure online service to report a Damaged or Missing Road Sign on a Worcestershire Highway.


Report a Damaged or Missing Road Sign Online

Report a Damaged or Missing Road Sign Online

Need to know

What We Need From You

  • Please tell us the location of the problem
  • Pinpoint the location on the map
  • Please help us by telling us as much information as possible regarding the issue you are reporting
  • Please provide your contact details in case we need to contact you in order to obtain more detailed information to resolve your enquiry

Who is Responsible?

This service is the responsibility of Worcestershire County Council and the request you raise online will be forwarded directly to the Highways department.

two arrows

What We Will Do

The Highways department review all requests received each day and determine the most appropriate action based on both the details you provided and any policies and procedures currently in operation.

Further Information

In this section

More Information

See also in our website

External websites

  • Directgov
    A website for all the UK Public services in one place.

We are not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more

Was this information helpful?

Please rate the content of this page
Would you like to provide any additional comments relating to the content of this page? Your feedback will help us to improve the content of our web pages

This page was last reviewed 6 May 2014 at 9:32.
The page is next due for review 2 November 2015.