Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions
A - Z of Business Services:
You are here:
District Councils

District Councils

You should contact your district council if your planning query is about:

  • Building regulations
  • Conservation
  • Dangerous structures
  • Enforcement and appeals
  • GIS (Geographical Information System)
  • Hazardous substance applications
  • Local Land Charges
  • National Land Property Gazetteer (NLGP)
  • Planning applications
  • Street naming and numbering
  • The Local Development Framework
  • Tree preservation orders.

To find out about Worcestershire County Council's areas of responsibility, go to Planning Permission and follow the links.

How to contact the district councils

go to Bromsgrove

Email or call 01527 873232

go to Malvern Hills

Email or call 01684 892800

go to Redditch

Email or call 01527 64252

go to Worcester City

Email or call 01905 723471

go to Wychavon

Email or call 01386 565000

go to Wyre Forest

Email or call 01562 820505

Further Information

In this section


More Information


See also in our website


External websites


Share this Page

Was this information helpful?

Please rate the content of this page
Would you like to provide any additional comments relating to the content of this page? Your feedback will help us to improve the content of our web pages

This page was last reviewed 6 August 2013 at 16:49.
The page is next due for review 2 February 2015.