You should contact your district council if your
planning query is about:
- Building regulations
- Dangerous structures
- Enforcement and appeals
- GIS (Geographical Information System)
- Hazardous substance applications
- Local Land Charges
- National Land Property Gazetteer (NLGP)
- Planning applications
- Street naming and numbering
- The Local Development Framework
- Tree preservation orders.
To find out about Worcestershire County Council's areas of
responsibility, go to Planning
Permission and follow the links.
How to contact the district councils
Email email@example.com or call
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 01684 892800
Email email@example.com or call
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01905
Email email@example.com or
call 01386 565000
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 01562 820505
This page was last reviewed 17 October 2012 at 16:35.
The page is next due for review 15 April 2014.