About Tenbury Wells Library
Welcome to Tenbury Wells Library
The library is situated in a central position in the town,
adjacent to the main car park and near disabled parking spaces.
For the visitor it has:
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Wheelchair access
- Toilet with disabled access on ground floor
- Comfortable and modern environment
- 6 Peoples' Network computer terminals (Internet)
- WiFi provision
- Exhibition room (on first floor. Wheelchair accessible)
- Local history section
- Music CD's
- Spoken Word stories for Adults and Children
- A Magazine Exchange
- and BOOKS!
- The Hive
first fully integrated Public and University Library and so much
more – all under one amazing roof.
A central resource for information about clubs, societies, interest
groups, organisations and events in Worcestershire.
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
This page was last reviewed 21 October 2011 at 12:03.
The page is next due for review 18 April 2013.