WCC iPhone App Versions
< Back to the iPhone Page
Any version changes to the app will be updated here.
Major Updates / New Features
- Jobs Section
- New look News Section
- You Tube Section with more categories coming soon
- Search entire website from homepage
- A to Z, Top Searches and Mobile Website
- In-App Notifications
- Improved Accessibility for Voice Over
- Settings Section
- On list based pages headers now retract to give more reading
- Map places list ordered alphabetically
- Google analytics for iOS to gather statistics
- Reduced file size
- Improved Retina display images
Major Bug Fixes
- News not updating, now fixed
- 'Find me' button in the maps view, now fixed
- Councillor Claims crash bug, now fixed
- Find a library item availability, now fixed
Minor Bug Fixes
- Ability to submit a report without a telephone number, now
- 'Loading More' library items changed to random item if scrolled
back and forth, now fixed
- Library item details with no ISBN didn't return item
description, now fixed
- Report successfully sent email shows image box if no image is
submitted, now fixed.
Released: 23rd July
- Report it: Gives users the ability to report a pothole in
Minor Issues fixed
- Walking routes shown on a map in 'Getting Around' wasn't
showing and now fixed.
- School Detail 'Show on a Map' wasn't showing and now fixed
- A button on 'Getting Around' was duplicating and now been
- Published Date added on 'News' list.
- Tendering descriptions now have clickable links.
- Support for iOS version 4.0
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
This page was last reviewed 19 September 2012 at 18:09.
The page is next due for review 18 March 2014.