Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions
A - Z of Resident Services:
You are here:
Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions FAQs about Dropped Kerbs

Dropped Kerb

<< Back to Dropped Kerbs main page

I require vehicle access onto the A46 who do I contact?

The A46 is classed as a trunk road and is the responsibility of the Highways Agency. If you require a vehicle access onto the A46 please contact the Highways Agency on 08457 50 40 30.

I'm not the owner of the property, who do I contact?

If you are not the owner of the property concerned, you should also approach your landlord for permission.

Further Information

In this section

More Information

See also in our website

External websites

  • Highways Agency
    The Highways Agency is an Executive Agency of the Department for Transport (DfT), and is responsible for operating, maintaining and improving the strategic road network in England on behalf of the Secretary of State for Transport.

We are not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more

Was this information helpful?

Please rate the content of this page
Would you like to provide any additional comments relating to the content of this page? Your feedback will help us to improve the content of our web pages

This page was last reviewed 11 June 2014 at 16:05.
The page is next due for review 8 December 2015.