WCC iPhone App
Our iPhone app is here and available to download now
via the App Store.
What can the app do?
- View information and contact details about all
schools across Worcestershire, including Ofsted reports,
achievement reports, view on a map and school's
- View the school term dates and add the dates into your
- View school closures and the reason for it's closure.
- Report issues such as Potholes, Streetlight faults, Fly Tipping
- Search for a Book, DVD, CD and more in you local
library, check the availability or when its next available and
search more from your favourite
author, director, etc
- View information and contact details of Worcestershire
libraries including opening times and facilities available.
|QR Code - Scan this using your phone, you will then be
taken to the WCC app download page in the app store.
- View schools, libraries, countryside centres, recycling
centres, footpaths, gritting routes, cycle routes, parliamentary
boundaries, green belt, report problems and much more on a map
- View information and contact details of your local
- Watch council meetings webcast from our council chamber
- View councillor claims
- View information and opening times about your local
household recycling centre including items you can recycle and
- Quick start guide on how to make great compost at home
- Get the latest news from Worcestershire County Council
Getting Around Worcestershire
- View Bus Route Maps around Worcestershire
- View cycling routes around Worcestershire
- View Walking Routes around Worcestershire
- View jobs for Worcestershire County Council and other
- Videos for Worcestershire County Council including council
meetings, business, etc.
Search the website
- Can't find what your looking for in the app, search the entire
website. Including A to Z and top searches.
- Emergency Alert messages
- School Closure Notices
Voice Over Accessibility Friendly
How do I download the iPhone app?
- Using you iPhone, iPod or iPad go to
the 'App Store'
- Click the 'Search' tab and type
in 'Worcestershire County Council' into the search box
- Click on the app and select 'Free',
this should then change to 'Install'. Click the 'Install' button to
download and install the app to your iPhone, iPod or
Does the app cost anything?
No, the app is completely free to download and install.
What iOS version do I need for the app?
The app requires iOS version 4.3 or above. Earlier
iOS versions will need to be updated before you can download
iOS is the operating system of the iPhone / iPod or
iPad (iPhone / iPod / iPad software version). You
can update your device by connecting it to iTunes
iPhone App versions.
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
This page was last reviewed 2 August 2013 at 9:25.
The page is next due for review 29 January 2015.