Customer Service Charter
When you contact us, we will:
- Be friendly, helpful and
- Treat everyone fairly and to the same high
standard while respecting people’s differences.
- Communicate clearly and avoid
- Be open, honest and respectful.
- Contact our customers when we promise
- Refer customer enquiries to specialist staff
for help and guidance when necessary.
- Provide a private interview room for customers
When you contact us
Our aim is to:
- Answer your call within 20 seconds when you
- See you within 15 minutes if you visit us in
- Respond to all emails within one working
- Respond to all letters within 7 working days
or tell you if it is going to take longer.
- Resolve your enquiry at first point of contact
and if this is not possible explain what will happen next and how
long it should take to complete your enquiry.
How you can help us
When you contact us, we ask that you:
- Respect our employees so that we can provide
you with the service you require.
- Provide us with the complete and accurate
information we need to help you.
- Inform us of any changes in your circumstances
that may affect the services we provide to you.
- Tell us if we have delivered a service to your
satisfaction and also when we have exceeded your
- Tell us if we have got it wrong, so that we
can put it right this time and get it right first time next
Our promise to you
To deliver the best possible service, we will:
- Support and train our employees and encourage
them to develop their skills in order to provide an excellent
- Listen to our customers and treat comments as
an opportunity to improve.
- Regularly review our services to ensure they
reflect the needs of our customers.
- Worcestershire Hub
Filled with contactable people, advice for
users and many other features to help users get in touch for more
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
This page was last reviewed 2 April 2013 at 15:16.
The page is next due for review 29 September 2014.