If you disagree with the assessment of your application for
school and college transport you may request for a review of
the case by a senior officer in the Children's Services
To request an appeal form please contact
us or download and complete the appeals form (PDF 134
Please submit completed forms to the Education Travel Team,
Worcestershire County Council, County Hall, Spetchley Road,
Worcestershire, WR5 2NP.
- All applications are individually assessed by officers in the
Environmental Services Directorate against the current County
Council approved Home to School Transport Policy
- Applicants are advised in writing of the outcome of their
- Unsuccessful applicants may ask for a review of their case by a
senior officer in the Children's Services Directorate
- When asking for a review, applicants must state the reason
giving full details of the case. The request must be put in writing
to the Education Travel Team.
- The Outcome of the review will be provided in writing within
fifteen working days of receipt of the request for a review.
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
This page was last reviewed 24 May 2013 at 16:39.
The page is next due for review 20 November 2014.