The Comput@bus is a purpose built, fully equipped, mobile
Internet connection is provided through a satellite link up. A
range of computer courses can be provided on the bus, some of which
are free of charge, and there is no upper age limit to become a
student on one of our courses.
Our Comput@bus has a bright modern Interior with seating for 8
students. It is equipped with heating and air conditioning for your
comfort. It also has disabled access via a lift.
A qualified teacher will be on hand to lead you through the
course. Information, advice and guidance on further learning
opportunities will be available.
- Desktop PCs like the ones you might find at home and work are
- They are equipped with The Microsoft Office programme and
- You can learn from the basics of how to switch on and how to
use your mouse, to Word Processing, Spreadsheets, and how to access
the Internet and use Email
- Short courses in digital photography and family history
- Short courses on how to use Face Book and Twitter are
- Short courses on how to access government benefits The courses
are tailored to suit your needs.
your interest in attending courses.
- You will be able to use Email to keep in touch quickly and
cheaply with relatives and friends
- You will be able to use the internet to find information
- You will be able to use your skills to help others
- You will be keeping up with modern technology
Write to: Adult
Libraries and Learning (BEC),
Freepost Plus RSGG-HSZK-HSGL,
Follow the Comput@bus
If you've got any questions or queries about jobs,
careers, learning or training, Call Next Step on 0800 100 900. Next
Step is a publicly funded service, helping adults get the advice
they need for future skills, careers, work and life choices.
the Next Steps Survey
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
This page was last reviewed 26 July 2013 at 14:38.
The page is next due for review 22 January 2015.