Martley Parish is located approximately nine miles west of Worcester City and extends westwards to the banks of the River Teme in the magnificent Teme Valley.
It has a community of approximately 1500 people living in a mix of old and new properties, much of the parish is given over to mixed agriculture, other local business is a mix of national and local companies and there is an extensive business parc within Martley Village.
The local community is well served with a village shop, post office, garage, leisure centre, recreational land and library all available. There are also excellent schools for all age ranges. Try the superb well maintained footpaths to access the beautiful countryside that typifies Martley Parish. For further information and history see martley.org website in Links
Contact the Parish Council