Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions

Welcome to Castlemorton Parish Council

The Village

Close up on the Malvern Hills and part of the Malvern Hills AONB, Castlemorton is a dispersed rural village of population circa 600 covering some 3,700 acres of pasture, arable and unenclosed common land. Castlemorton has no predominant industrial or commercial activity other than farming and agriculture and much of that on a small scale including some of the few remaining traditional graziers of the 600 acres of unenclosed common land, an SSSI, known as Castlemorton Common, part of the former Malvern Chase. Along with the church there is a thriving village school and an active parish council which together constitute the major organisations and the focus for village activities. With a diverse range of habitats the area is rich in flora and fauna and with its relatively unspoiled landscape attracts many visitors pursuing recreational interests.


Contact the Parish Council

Parish Notice Board

Click on the Parish Notice Board to view Parish Notices

Parish Hall

 Contact details re Hire of Parish Hall
http://www.hallshire.com/halls/view/1386/castlemorton-parish-hall#info
Go to Notice Board

Images of Castlemorton

Old Schoolhouse Castlemorton St Gregory's Church Bluebells on Castlemorton Common

The Site has had 2674 hits since 14/02/2013