The Parish of Stock and Bradley is comprised of the majority of the properties in the villages of Stock Green and Bradley Green. It is a small rural settlement spreading out along the roads serving the two villages, covering an area of approximately 1140 acres.
In the 1861 census the population numbered 310 and were largely employed in agriculture and glove making. By the 1950’s the population had declined to 200 but has been rising slowly to today’s figure of approximately 300
Contact the Parish Council