Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions

Welcome to Crowle Parish Council

The parish of Crowle comprises three quite distinct settlements: Crowle itself, Crowle Green and a part of Sale Green hamlet. Geographically Crowle lies on the top of a hill known locally as Crowle Bank and situated about 5 miles due east of the centre of Worcester. It has an area of approximately 900 hectares most of which is predominantly agricultural and woodland.

Crowle is some 2miles from Junction 6 of the M5, which may account for its popularity as a base for those wishing to work elsewhere. It has some 400 dwellings, and a population of about 1000. Of Crowle's principal facilities, the Church, the Church of England First School, Parish Hall, playing field and playground are all in Crowle itself, whilst the Post Office and The Old Chequers public house are located in Crowle Green.

Socially, Crowle supports a substantial number of clubs, societies and activities, many of which have been in existence for a number of years. Some have gained new prominence or come into being following the opening of the new hall (2000) and playing field (2002).

Contact the Parish Council

Parish Notice Board

Click on the Parish Notice Board to view Parish Notices
No notices on this board.
Go to Notice Board

Images of Crowle

Worcestershire County Council

The Site has had 1454 hits since 14/02/2013