Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions

Welcome to North Claines Parish Council

The Parish of North Claines on the left bank of the River Seven covers 3,403 acres, of which 814 are arable land, 2174 permanent grass, and 10 woods and plantations.
Its western boundary is the Seven and its northern the River Salwarpe, which running south-west, enters the Seven near Hawford Lodge.
The Droitwich road enters the parish in the north-east at Fernhill Heath. The Kiderminster road enters the parish at Hawford, the two roads unite at Barbourne Bridge where Charles 2nd first halted after the battle of Worcester.

Contact the Parish Council

Parish Notice Board

Click on the Parish Notice Board to view Parish Notices

"Grow Your Own"

The Council are looking into the option of providing allotments (subject to the availability of suitable land) for further details contact the Parish Clerk at clerk@northclainesparishcouncil.gov.uk or phone on 01905 770226
Go to Notice Board

Images of North Claines

Beechwood House The Mug House Public House

The Site has had 1672 hits since 14/02/2013