Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions

Welcome to Rous Lench Parish Council

The Parish of Rous Lench comprises two settlements being the village of Rous Lench and the hamlet of Radford. Rous Lench lies some six miles to the North of Evesham and has a history that can be traced back to Saxon times. Evidence of a settlement in those times can be found in fragments of carved Saxon stone within the Norman Parish Church of St Peter's. The Parish is set on a generally west facing and well-wooded slope and is rural in nature. There are about one hundred dwellings including several prominent farmsteads, the manorial Rous Lench Court, many old and listed buildings including the grade one St Peter's Church, a Victorian Village Hall, and several newer but substantial houses. A significant part of the housing stock was built in the mid-nineteenth century around the pretty Village Green by the manorial incumbents Rous, Boughton and Chafy. Rous Lench has a few but important facilities including St Peter's Church, a village hall, and a public house, The Wheelbarrow Castle. Today most residents work outside the Parish although there are several thriving local businesses including Hazelwood Trailers, MHF skip hire and Dudleys coaches.



Contact the Parish Council

Parish Notice Board

Click on the Parish Notice Board to view Parish Notices

Councillor Vacancy

 A vacancy has occurred due to resignation.  Applications are now invited to co-opt a member on to the Parish Council.  If you are interested in serving the community please find an application form on the publication section of this website.  For further details please contact the Clerk.
Go to Notice Board

Images of Rous Lench

Worcestershire County Council

The Site has had 1959 hits since 14/02/2013