Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions

Welcome to Chaddesley Corbett Parish Council

The rural parish of Chaddesley Corbett is washed over by the Green Belt. It includes a village, small hamlets, settlements, ancient woodland and large areas of farmland. Each settlement maintains its own identity and is surrounded by extensive open space. The earliest documentary evidence of a settlement in Chaddesley is from the 9TH century and by 1086 a population of between three and four hundred people is suggested. The parish is large by modern standards and sits at 80 metres above sea level. Locations within both Chaddesley Corbett and Harvington are designated as conservation areas and include some of the best examples of historic rural architecture in the area. Harvington Hall is a 16th century Elizabethan manor house on a moated medieval site. Both St Cassian’s Church and Harvington Hall are Grade 1 listed buildings. Drayton House is also highlighted as a Grade 2* listed building. Chaddesley Woods represents an important feature of the parish and can be accessed by footpaths from a number of locations in the parish.

Contact the Parish Council

Parish Notice Board

Click on the Parish Notice Board to view Parish Notices

NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN

Chaddesley Corbett Parish Council have been awarded a Front Runners Grant of £20,000 and have started on their Neighbourhood Plan Full details are available from our web site at www.chaddesleyparishcouncil.org.uk/neighbourhood plan
Go to Notice Board

Images of Chaddesley Corbett

The Swan Public House, The Village A view of Chaddesley Woods Village Hall
St Mary's Catholic Church, Harvington Chaddesley Corbett School Harvington Hall

The Site has had 2827 hits since 14/02/2013