Stone is situated 2 miles south east of Kidderminster, from which it is divided by the River Stour and the same distance North of Hartlebury. It is situated on the Kidderminster and Bromsgrove road. From this road Cursley Lane branches off near Mustow Green and forming part of the eastern boundary of Stone runs south and joins the main road from Kidderminster to Droitwich. The last road which passes through the west of Stone to Hartlebury, forms the southern boundary of the parish for some distance. Branches from it running in a north-easterly direction cross the parish, one called Stanklin Lane leading to the village of Stone, and the other passing through Shenstone to Chaddesley Corbett. The land rises gradually from the Stour to a height of 287 ft above the ordnance datum in the east. Stour Hill, a little to the east of the river, is partly in this parish and partly in Hartlebury. The church of St, Mary consists of a chancel, nave with a western gallery and western tower and spire. The whole building is modern and was built in 1831 when the old church was destroyed.
Contact the Parish Council